Here’s a link to our Guide and Reviews to the different Soda Stream drinks maker models
Educational & instructional video on the many health benefits of juicing watermelon, including the rind, as part of your detox program…as well as an integral part of an ongoing raw food nutritional regimen
You need to eat meat for protein if you want to have lean muscle mass right…..? WRONG according this clip you can be vegan and be an award winning bodybuilder as well!
Don’t believe us? Watch the clip below……..
Beet Juice Recipe:
half a med beet root
3 celery stalks
quarter habanero pepper
1 green apple
big handful of cilantro (with stems)
squeeze of lime juice
Juice the above ingredients.
Add your beet at the beginning to avoid beet juice dripping at the end, as it will tend to dye your counter top.
Pour into your favorite glass.
We use a little habanero to spice this juice up a bit (as in our green juice blast recipe). Hot spices are good for opening up the system and delivering the nutrients. As an alternative you can use ginger instead.
Bok Choy Delight –
1. Chop & stir-fry: Bok Choy, Garlic, Green Onions, shallots & ginger.
2. Stir -fry on medium/high heat with olive oil
3. Close to finish, add low sodium soy sauce.
Sprinkle hot chili flakes if you like heat!
Here’s a video of Tim from Kitchen Affair giving a live demo of the Semak Vita Juice Cold Press Juicer.
Semak is an Australian based manufacturer of domestic and commercial kitchen appliances. They have been supplying Australians with quality kitchen appliances for over 50 years. Did you know that the Semak Vitamizer was one of the first blenders to be introduced to Australian kitchens during the late 1940’s?
Believe it or not, some of the original Vitamizer blenders are still being used in kitchens to this day! Their quality has definitely stood the test of time and reflects Semak’s manufacturing philosophy;
“to build and manufacture quality equipment that is built to last, repairable and supported by spare parts”
The Vita Juicer incorporates all the best features of all the top brand name cold press juicers on the market and as with all Semak Manufactured appliances is designed to last a long long time.
I personally have been using the Vita Juice cold press juicer since 2012 and I’m very happy with its performance. Some of the things I like about it are;
- The quality of juice it makes is texturally smooth with no pulpy separation layer
- It’s a very quiet juicer, one of the quietest cold press juicers on the market.
- I can source spare parts for it without any hassles. So far I have managed to break a couple of the jugs which I was able to replace very quickly. Many of the top brand name cold press juicers on the market are very difficult to get spare parts for
- It has a 10 year warranty. Compared to the very meager or no warranty of the cheap Chinese juicer imports on the market……well you get you pay for.
- It’s user friendly. My 6 year old and 4 year old safely use the Vita Juicer which has been a fun way to introduce them to the health benefits of juicing.
We’ve personally supplied around 50 of these to people all around Australia and we’ve received many happy reports about the performance of the Vita Juicer.
So I hope this helps you in your research whats available in the Australian cold press juicer market. Definitely put the Semak Vita Juice cold press juicer on your list.