Are You Serious About Giving Your Taste buds An Exciting, Healthy And Flavorsome Sensation Boost? Then You've Found The Right Cookbook!
This is Kurma das's follow up cookbook to his international best selling 'Great Vegetarian Dishes'. Kurma das has inspired millions of people around the world with his international eclectic style of delicious and healthy vegetarian cooking.
What I love about this edition is that it introduces some incredibly sophisticated taste sensations that are surprisingly easy to assemble. This is the sort of cookbook that you would want to have if you run a cafe or restaurant and want to add some sophisticated gourmet vegetarian flare to your menu.
If you're a fan of Kurma's first cookbook then this one takes it to the next level.
With this cookbook you'll become an expert in no time in the subtle art of using spices such as saffron and cardamom to create your own flavor-some taste creations that will make your house the place to be when it comes to dinner parties. (I can validate that this is a fact from from the praise and comments we've received when using recipes from this cookbook).
The gorgeous illustrations alone are enough to make you mouth to start watering with the exotic taste sensations that await you in this cookbook.
Here's what you will find inside this world class cookbook:
- 14 zingy Rice Dish recipes, including: Mexican Green Chili Rice, Festive Nine-jewels Rice, Saffron Flavored Sweet Fruit and Nut Rice.
- 16 Varieties of Hearty Healthy Soups, including: Greek-style White Bean and Vegetable Soup, Chilled Avocado and Green Peppercorn Soup, Jamaican Pepper pot Soup, Light and Tasty Italian Tomato Soup.
- 13 Belly-warming Homemade Bread recipes, including: Leavened Turkish Flat bread, Steamed Semolina Bread (Dhokla), Old English Saffron Bread, Super-flaky Wholemeal Griddle-fried Breads (Parathas)
- 23 eclectic and delicious Vegetable Dishes, including: Mixed Vegetable Curry with Coconut Milk, Greek-style Eggplant Casserole (Moussaka), Stir-fried Asian Vegetables, Simple Gujarati Pumpkin (your kids may actually like eating pumpkin with this dish), Quick and Simple Snake Beans.
- 18 succulent Salad dishes from around the world, including: Mexican Broad Salad, Sicilian-style Roasted Sweet Peppers in Olive Oil, Japanese-style Spinach with Sesame Dipping Sauce, Gourmet Green Salad with Herbed French Dressing.
- 16 Gourmet crowd pleasing Savory Dishes, including: Coconut Milk and Rice Flour Crepes Stuffed with Season Potatoes (one of my favorites), Juicy Curd "Steaks" (always a crowd pleaser), Vegetarian Cornish Pasties, Potato Nuggets, Party Pizzas.
- 20 palate satisfying Grain, Bean and Pasta Dishes, including: Mauritian-style Dal Rissole's with Home-style Tomato Chutney, Egyptian Broad Bean Croquettes with Tahini Sauce, Cannelloni Stuffed with Garden Vegetables and Ricotta Cheese, Curried Malay Noodles (Laksa), Pumpkin Dumplings with Sage-scented Butter and Parmesan Cheese.
- 30 taste sensation Accompaniments including Dips, Sauces & Dressings, Chutneys, Jams & Pickles
- 27 ecstasy-inducing Sweets and Desserts, including: Crispy Fried Batter Spirals in Saffron Syrup (Jalebis), Danish Pastries, Indonesian Sweet Coconut-stuffed Pancakes, Ginger Saffron and Pistachio Kulfi, Almond Toffee Fudge, Strawberry Cream Shortcake (I wish you could eat the pictures in this part of the book).
- 12 taste-bud stimulating refreshing Drinks, including: Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie, Turkish-style fragrant Milk, Mango Nectar, Iced Tamarind Soda, Old Fashioned Lemonade.
You'll also find some added bonuses in the back of the book:
Firstly a very handy Glossary that describes a variety of spices and herbs and ingredients. After all the secret to all good vegetarian food is knowing the art of how to flavor and spice foods to maximize the taste experience!
Secondly 17 suggested menu's that combines the recipes in this book meaning that you can create your own inspired international flavored banquet!
Click Buy it Now with confidence that you're buying a world class HARDCOVER vegetarian cookbook compiled by one of the world renowned greats in the industry.